Alumni Volunteer Network
Twenty easy ways alumni can get involved at UIC
- Cheer on the UIC Flames at an athletic event.
- Update your information on the Online Directory.
- Forward positive news about yourself and other UIC alumni to UIC Alumni Magazine.
- Pass on your UIC Alumni Magazine to a friend.
- Display the UIC Alumni Magazine in your office waiting room or reception area.
- Wear a UIC T-shirt or sweatshirt.
- Volunteer at the Hull House Urban Farm.
- Make a gift to the University of Illinois Alumni Association.
- Participate in alumni programs.
- Search the EXPLORERS tours and travel to a place you’ve always wanted to visit.
- Share UIC points of pride with your neighbors and friends.
- Come back to campus and take a tour.
- Mention the great qualities of UIC to high school students you know.
- Encourage your company to hire fellow UIC alumni.
- Became a fan of the Office of UIC Alumni Relations page on Facebook.
- Join Illinois Connection and become an advocate for UIC.
- Attend a reunion event at your college or with an affiliate group.
- Nominate yourself and other alumni for awards.
- Visit the new South Campus and eat at one of the many restaurants.
- Check out the career resources available to alumni at the Alumni Career Center.
What would happen if you took a moment of your day to make a difference for the better? What if all 180,000 UIC alumni and 25,125 students took the time to make a positive mark on the world?
Have questions? Contact 312/996-8535 or firstname.lastname@example.org.