Saturday, May 17
2 – 5 p.m.
Alice Campbell Alumni Center (601 S. Lincoln Ave., Urbana)
With commencement just around the corner, we want to take this opportunity to recognize everything you have accomplished at the University of Illinois. Plan to stop by GradFest at the Alice Campbell Alumni Center with your family to celebrate your transition from student to alumnus. Join us for a complimentary lunch as well as the chance to win great prizes!
GradFest is co-hosted by the University of Illinois Alumni Association and the University of Illinois Student Alumni Ambassadors. Questions? Email the SAA at email@example.com.
- Don’t Forget About “Wear Orange Wednesdays.” Proudly show your spirit by sporting your orange and blue to let everyone know you went to the best school around.
- Update Your Info. Keep your UI Alumni Network profile current so we can be a good resource for you.
- Stay Connected. Join the UI Alumni Association on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Reminisce. View or post photos to the Illini Experience photo gallery.
- Advocate. Join the Illinois Connection Advocacy Network, and tell the UIUC story near and far.
- Stay Updated. Get the latest campus and alumni news from the monthly newsletter. Subscribe here.
- Network. Build University ties across the globe through an Illini club near you or through your college/department alumni organization.
- Advance Your Career. Tap into professional resources and lifelong career services through the Alumni Career Center.
- Give Back. Pay it forward by giving to the area of UIUC that means the most to you, or seek other ways to support Illinois as a volunteer, mentor or leader. .
- Become a Member of the UI Alumni Association. Gain access to the UI Alumni Association’s many resources. Join now!