German Highlights –– A Study of BeerSeptember 24 – October 5, From $2,995 per person (discounted alumni rate), plus airfare
Twelve Days of Tradition During Oktoberfest
Raise your glass and celebrate Germany's dynamic history, ancient architecture and merry tradition. Get a taste of Germany on a journey to the country's most renowned sites during Oktoberfest, the world's largest fair. Program highlights include:
- A look at beer country alongside prize-winning author Robin Shepard, assistant professor of life sciences communication at the University of Wisconsin
- Riverside towns on a cruise along the Rhine, and a first-class ride on the Eurocity train from Dusseldorf to Berlin
- Dinner at the most famous brewery in Munich -- the Hofbrauhaus -- a colorful atmosphere during Oktoberfest
- An educational look at Germany's handcrafts at a woodcarving demonstration
- The amazing architecture of Kolner Dom, King Ludwig's Neuschwanstein Castle, St. Sebald Church and more sites
- A taste of some of the oldest beer recipes in the world during a tour at the Weihenstephan Brewery in Freising
Operated by: Orbridge
Are you fully prepared for your future travels?
With airlines charging fees for everything from luggage to food service, unpredictable weather calamities or other unforeseen circumstances, safeguarding your vacation travel has become a necessity rather than a luxury. Protect your travel investment from covered losses for financial peace of mind if the unexpected occurs.
Protect your travel investment. Travel Insurance can provide you with peace of mind while on the road, either at home or abroad.
Questions & Registrations
Scott Williams, UIAA
toll free: 800/556-2586