Scandinavian GreatsJuly 20 – August 2, From $3,995 per person, plus airfare
On this 14-day summertime program, admire the elegant urban architecture, beautiful natural settings and unique Northern cultures of Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki and St. Petersburg. Highlights include:
- A start in Copenhagen, where you'll witness Christiansborg Palace, the popular Little Mermaid statue and an evening visit to Tivoli Gardens
- A ferry to Sweden and on to Oslo, Norway, a study in farsighted urban planning
- The beautiful Swedish capital of Stockholm, splendidly spread out over 14 islands and connected by 57 bridges
- A cruise on the Baltic Sea from Stockholm to Helsinki
- The magnificent palaces, gardens and statuesque bridges of St. Petersburg
- A stroll through the halls of the world-famous Hermitage Museum
Operated by: Orbridge
Are you fully prepared for your future travels?
With airlines charging fees for everything from luggage to food service, unpredictable weather calamities or other unforeseen circumstances, safeguarding your vacation travel has become a necessity rather than a luxury. Protect your travel investment from covered losses for financial peace of mind if the unexpected occurs.
Protect your travel investment. Travel Insurance can provide you with peace of mind while on the road, either at home or abroad.
Questions & Registrations
Scott Williams, UIAA
toll free: 800/556-2586